ponedeljek, 22. februar 2010

part 2nd

Part.2

Imagine a field full of roses and joy...
Actually they were sun-flowers but it's the thought that counts.

Always dreaming about that true love... that I read about in books, heard in love songs... it never mattered if: »she comes from an another planet, if u call her a different country or a different e-motional name (named after a land scape"). There she was my playground love.

(to you, the one who's re reading this in anger thinking I know her: don't claim you met or knew her... it's not about the thing u call: »her!«)
This one's real...

A true story without a happy ending, becouse there was no need for one... I love movies with a sad »happy end«
It's like cutting a rose and giving it to someone »as a gift«. We destroy lives to create joy. We destroy ourselves to create happy moments for everybody around us, that we love. Creating that picture perfect smile, to frame it with the most beautiful background and pack it in a box with three breathing holes made of e-motions (still knowing that nothing will ever compare to her...)
Her hair stopped the place and grabbed me as a whole...
Grabbed my attention. As I was going thorewards... to the exit of this little rollercoaster of my mind. Black...

With long hair knitted together with the color of the sun... that orange... I guess you could call it that? Orange... every emotion is true.

How can u...

The rest was already all written be4 (c.o.t.a.)

1 komentar:

agonija13 pravi ...

tnx for the comment...
could u translate it pls:)

tnx
danaja