nedelja, 9. maj 2010

in the mean time...

listening to these songs while working on the next project... i would never even dream of saying it better...

"I remember a girl so very well
The carnival drums all mad in the air
Grim reapers and skeletons and a missionary bell
O where do we go now but nowhere

In a colonial hotel we fucked up the sun
And then we fucked it down again
Well the sun comes up and the sun goes down
Going round and round to nowhere

The kitten that padded and purred on my lap
Now swipes at my face with the paw of a bear
I turn the other cheek and you lay into that
O where do we go now but nowhere...

...Around the duck pond we grimly mope
Gloomily and mournfully we go rounds again
And one more doomed time and without much hope
Going round and around to nowhere...

...If I could relive one day of my life
If I could relive just a single one
You on the balcony, my future wife
O who could have known, but no one


O wake up, my love, my lover make up
O wake up, my love, my lover make up"

N.Cave and the bad seeds "Where do we go now but nowhere"

"Please forgive me
(it's impossible to say)
if I appear unkind
(it's impossible to know)
but any fool can tell you,
it's all in your mind

Down in the meadow,
the old lion stirred
as his hands cross his mouth,
he has no use for word

Poor little girl,
with your hands full of snow.
Poor little girl,
'had no way to know.
But you've got me eatin'
you've got me eatin' out
you've got me eatin'
right outta your hands

[Incomprehensible]
Or the frozen field
And the hollyhocks hang harmlessly
And the old lion kneels

But you've got me eatin'
you've got me eatin'
you've got me eatin' right outta your hands"

N.Cave and the bad seeds "little ghost song"

Ni komentarjev: